Cold Brew Coffee Ice Pops
*50g of your favourite beans
*600ml of filtered water
*400g of condensed milk
*1 coffee spoon of Vanilla bean paste
*Ice lolly moulds
*V60 filter paper
– Coarsely ground your bean
– Place the ground in a salad bowl
– Pour the 600ml of filtered water over the ground coffee. Stir the mix until the ground is totally soaked.
– Cover the bowl with a linen cloth and let the brew steep for 18 hours on the kitchen counter or the top of the fridge.
When the steeping time is up, filtrate the brew with the V60 filters.
– Place the filtered brew in a clean bowl.
– Add a small can of condensed milk
– Add 1 spoon of Vanilla bean paste
Stir the mix well.
Pour the mix in Ice lolly moulds.
Freeze the ice lollies for at least 24 hours.