Making Concentrated Cold Brew Coffee
- grind coarsely 340g of coffee
- Add 1,4L of filtered water
- Within 1 hour, check again if all the grind is soaked. Once done, let it steep at room temperature for the remaining time.
- 24 hours up, your brew should look like a large disintegrated espresso full of soaked ground coffee.
- Grab a bottle, a funnel and Hario filter. Start filtering your brew. Many filters will be needed!
- Et voilà! 0.75L of delicious Concentrated Cold Brew. Mix it with 2 parts of cold or hot water and you get your coffee!
It will stay fresh in your fridge or in a cool place for 2 weeks.
There is no acidity, great for people with stomach acidity problems. They can finally enjoy coffee again.
It contains 30% less caffeine than a regular V60 or French Press.
Think about Concentrated Cold Brew next time you buy instant coffee.