COLD BREW COFFEE
- 50g of your favourite beans
- 600ml of filtered water
- V60 filter paper or a Hario Mizudashi
- Coarsely ground your bean
- Place the ground in a salad bowl or in the Hario Mizudashi’s filter
- Pour the 600ml of filtered water over the ground coffee. Stir the mix until the ground is totally soaked.
- If you are using the Hario Mizudashi, place it the fridge for 18hours. If you are using a salad bowl, cover the bowl with a linen cloth and let the brew steep for 18 hours on the kitchen counter or the top of the fridge.
- When the steeping time is up, if you are using the Hario Mizudashi, remove the filter with the coffee slurry, if you are using a salad bowl, filtrate the brew with the V60 filters.